This product has six different activities to help your children master multiplying fractions by fractions.
1. Interactive notebook - This walks your children through each step in multiplying fractions by fractions using an area model.
2. Multiplying Fractions Bingo - this activity provides children the opportunity to practice multiplying fractions by area model and expressions
3. Cut and Paste - Continue the practice with a three cut and paste printables
4. Draw your own - another way for children to practice. In this simple printable the children use grids to draw their own model to solve a fraction by fraction problem
5. Fill In the Missing Blank Game - In the fun game, children figure out the blank on the game cards and then move to that space on the game board.
6. Multiplying Fractions by Fractions Word Problems - children solve 10 word problems with fractions. Three of them do not involve multiplication to keep the children on their toes.