This bundle has seven activities to practice multiplying two and three digit numbers. There are four evergreen printables, one Thanksgiving, one Christmas, and one winter activity making it a great way to review.
1. A crossword puzzle - children solve multiplication problems and put the answer in the crossword puzzle.
2. Solve, match, and color - Children solve problems, draw a line to the answer, and color in the picture.
3. Children find true multiplication equations in a number search.
4. Baseball multiplication game - with different levels children solve multiplication problems and move around bases.
5. Thanksgiving Multiplication Cut and Paste - children solve problems and glue the correct answer in.
6. Snowman Multiplication Match - Each snowman has three parts. The top two parts have the factors, and the bottom part has the product. The children have to figure out what two factors go together to match the bottom.
7. Christmas Word Problems - These word problems include two and three digit division and multiplication problems.