This bundle has six different activities all centered around Christmas trees.
1. Number recognition - roll a die and add pom poms to a Christmas tree
2. Work on recognizing 2D shapes.
3. Word problems - solve the problems by adding pom poms to a Christmas tree
4. Practice Adding 100, 10 and 1 to a number (2,345 + 100)
5. Dividing numbers in the hundreds by a one digit number (450/5)
6. Parts of a Whole - Figure out what fraction of yellow ornaments are on a tree....most answers require the child to find an equivalent fraction.
7. Christmas tree puzzles - multiplying decimals